Photobook with Saal Digital

Front

My photobook from Saal Digital arrived today, and I love it! Saal digital very kindly offered me a free photobook up to the value of £40.00, so I happily accepted their offer and started thinking about what photographs to include. I used their free software to design the book, this was very simple and straight forward, plus has some great features included. I decided not to use any of the pre-loaded templates and instead set out to use the most of each page by maximising the size of the images. This was an easy and fairly quick process, I have used other free editors that take a lot longer and are not as user friendly.

Manchester Goodness
I chose a selection of my photographs I have taken over the last 3 years of exploring some of the lesser visted corners of the UK, but for good measure there are also a selection of shots from Paris, Spain, Switzerland and Belgium. Most of the images I chose were shot on my Canon 700D, but there are also some 35mm film shots from different cameras.

London Goodness
I ordered the book on the 2nd December, so it's taken 9 days to arrive which is wholly acceptable considering it has come from Germany. Upon arrival the first thing I noticed is how well wrapped the package is, the book is protected from knocks during transit with a foam sleeve, inside a sturdy cardboard box. The photo book is of a very high quality all round, and there were no nasty surprises with the editing, as can often be the case with designing your own photo book. The hardback cover, the paper and the lay-flat binding are all of professional quality. I would not hesitate to order another photobook from Saal.

Thank you Saal Digital!

Back


No comments:

Post a Comment